Con Way Furniture Transport APS
Con Way International Furniture Logistics
DOOR TO DOOR TRANSPORT OF FURNITURE
For more than 40 years Thortrans and Con Way Furniture Transport has provided international distribution of furniture, kitchens, inventory and other types of home furnishings.
We have always stuck exclusively to being a furniture transporter which has a personal and individual cooperative relationship with our customers.
We keep up our traditions of good service by having the staff answering our phones be broadly involved in the business, which enables them to answer most enquiries.
We deliver furniture directly to and from several types of customers such as shops, factories, private households, auctions and construction companies. Furthermore, we do furniture transports for private customers such as home relocations, so if you have a private moving abroad, or moving to Denmark, then Conway can solve your removal / moving job.
- We have weekly departures with our own vehicles in Danmark, Sverige, Norge and Finland.
- We have experienced drivers who are used to transporting furniture, and have great knowledge of how to handle furniture deliveries to the end consumer.
- We make contact to the customer and makes an appointment and everything else that makes sure that ensures that your customer a quality delivery experience.
- We offer direct delivery to the end user with our own vehicles in Denmark, Norway og Sweden.
- We offer return cargo trips from Norway and Sweden to Denmark and the Continent for example we have trips from Oslo, Bergen and Stockholm and every friday.
- We offer furniture logistics world wide through our partners.
- We offer transport to and from auctions in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
- We offer moving services to private consumers to Norway and Sweden from Denmark.
- We offer moving services to private consumers to Denmark from Norway and Sweden.
- We offer customs services
We have custom made lorrys made for furniture transport. For an example we have lorrys with lifts and other specialized equipment. We use Danish drivers, and many of them have driven in same areas in Norway and Sweden for many years,